Eat Mindfully Live Vibrantly
Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly Mindful Eating Program
Are you struggling with managing your eating habits in these challenging times? Are you searching for an approach to healthy eating habits that will be sustainable over the long-term? In this interactive and engaging class using the Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Program created by Michelle May, M.D., you will learn a viable model to reconnect with your body and regain control of your eating habits without relying on restrictive rules.
In a supportive group environment, you’ll learn:
- How to be in charge of your eating instead of feeling out of control
- How to use hunger and fullness to guide your eating
- How to eat the foods you love without overeating or guilt
- How to balance eating for nourishment with eating for enjoyment
- How to resolve mindless and emotional eating
- How to care for your body, mind, heart, and spirit
As part of this live, online course, you will receive:
- Live, weekly 90-minute classes
- Award-winning materials (including a book and workbook)
- Access to the Am I Hungry? private participant web portal and forum
- Daily inspirational emails and weekly workshop summaries
- Guided mindful eating meditations and mindful eating e-book, 8-week group sessions on Zoom, cost $320, includes $40 for cost of materials. support community forum, and other resources from the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program.