Crossings NEW Education Program: A Place where Conversation Lives
- Are you missing connection and the value from sharing with others?
- Has your Spirit struggled to get a foot hold, where is life going?
- Have you lost the sweetness of your daily experience?
Join Crossings practitioners and guests for body-based conversations on Zoom
We extend an offering to you to join a Zoom group of interpersonal sharing and take part in a process we are finding so valuable.
Crossings is proud to present ZOOM OFFERINGS! See details below.
OFF THE TRAIL……COVID 19
EACH OF US IS OFF THE TRAIL IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. CAN WE FIND WHOLENESS AND THRIVE IN THE MIDST OF CHALLENGE?
Using the 5 Seasons as a model we will dive into a multi-sensory experience that nourishes the Spirit of our Organs.
Join with fellow travelers on a path to Vitality.
5 Week group sessions beginning on Zoom, cost $175
Thursdays, October 1, 12 noon-1:30pm
Tuesdays, October 6, 6:30-8pm
- Jane Grissmer, acupuncturist, educator, mentor, weaves 73 years of trail walking and trust in Nature’s wisdom into this exploration.
- Mark Greiner combines skills as a pastor with nature’s healing wisdom through Five Elements Acupuncture. For people seeking healing from pain or traumatic loss, Mark especially enjoys walking with them into renewed vitality.
Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly Mindful Eating Program
Wednesdays, October 21 – December 16 (No class on November25)
6:30 pm – 8 pm
Are you struggling with managing your eating habits in these challenging times? Are you searching for an approach to healthy eating habits that will be sustainable over the long-term? In this interactive and engaging class using the Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Program created by Michelle May, M.D., you will learn a viable model to reconnect with your body and regain control of your eating habits without relying on restrictive rules.
In a supportive group environment, you’ll learn:
- How to be in charge of your eating instead of feeling out of control
- How to use hunger and fullness to guide your eating
- How to eat the foods you love without overeating or guilt
- How to balance eating for nourishment with eating for enjoyment
- How to resolve mindless and emotional eating
- How to care for your body, mind, heart, and spirit
As part of this live, online course, you will receive:
- Live, weekly 90-minute classes
- Award-winning materials (including a book and workbook)
- Access to the Am I Hungry? private participant web portal and forum
- Daily inspirational emails and weekly workshop summaries
- Guided mindful eating meditations and mindful eating e-book, 8-week group sessions on Zoom, cost $320, includes $40 for cost of materials. support community forum, and other resources from the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program.
Stephanie Lewis is a national board certified health and wellness coach (NBC-HWC), a licensed Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program Facilitator and Coach, a certified mindfulness instructor. Mindful eating has been an integral par of her own journey and she looks forward to sharing her experience and the benefits of a mindful eating practice with you.